KanbanSim and ScrumSim Version 1.3.1
(unzip into a folder, NO install necessary)
Included License: Visual simulation always free, other simulation types valid until July 1st 2013
New features this release -
- New chart: Pull Requests (AKA Liquidity) in Kanban Simulation
- Formula language for any values in the model. Allows you to calculate dependent values in the model rather than externally. For example, WIP limits can be adjusted based on staff numbers.
- Parameters can be declared and used throughout the model. Puts all important values in one place.
- Small bug fixes
Package includes 24 documented Kanban examples and 19 Scrum examples demonstrate how to model all types of agile software development problems and various presentations and articles as reference.
This software doesn’t require ‘installation’ onto a machine, but the supplied .zip file needs to be extracted locally to run. follow these instructions -
2. Unzip the file onto your machine (locate the compressed file, right-click on it and choose “Extract All” and follow the wizard instructions.
3. To run, double-click on the FocusedObjective.KanbanSimAndScrumSim.exe file
4. Accept the EULA (only the first time)
5. See the “Resources” ribbon tab for Getting Started instructions.
PRE-REQUISITE – .NET 4 Framework from Microsoft - Often this will already be installed (you will know if step 3 works), but if this software fails to run, this is the most common cause. Follow the instructions here to obtain and install the necessary files for your system -
Note: By downloading and using this software you are agreeing to our End-User License Agreement.
NOTE: If you are trying to follow along with our book on modeling and simulation, please accept our apologies for our software moving faster than book reprints. We will offer all purchasers of our book from last year FREE copies of our new book, which will be electronic in Kindle format from this time forward to avoid becoming stale content. Please contact our support staff by emailing email@example.com for information on getting the latest edition or help in understanding the new simulation application.